Monday, June 29, 2015

Bliss !!

Today is a well-­‐spent day.  Having believed that, I became Curious to know what made me think so? Pondering over it, I realized, I didn’t meet any one, I didn’t watch Television like I usually do, I didn’t go for a movie, All I did was stay alone in a closed room. But interestingly, neither I did feel alone nor had any thought of having people around. I was only looking for some rest and to lie down peacefully in my bed.


  I sense a wound that has been bothering me since a while, not sure how that happened, but learned that it is not a fresh one. Perhaps, it is an unhealed wound, which I believed had healed now. I felt a subtle fear; all the thoughts rushing in like a flood. I tried to run away from the very position of my heart. But then I remembered, no one has ever reached anywhere doing that. I stayed instead, not so close and not so far. I sit and stare and think about the thoughts that I didn’t want to think about. Silence rendered everywhere, and made me feel sane. Then I asked my self, is this present? Perhaps, it’s the purer form of the present.  


Sometimes self-­‐doubt triggers the purest of our inner voice, that bears the words of the heart, that has nothing to hide and nothing to reveal. Every heartbeat I hear is a story of what I ignored long back. I tend to sync with the rhythm, and then it realized that there is a place in my heart that I had never been before. The path, which led there, I never knew, existed, until now.  


We cannot catch a spark. It flickers and goes. But, sometimes, it can bless us with a light in our darkest times. While advancing into that path, the time rushed by, then it flickered. Some warm soothing words, words with meaning, meaning with life and life with you. Suddenly, the path ahead looked beautiful and colorful. Smelling the fragrance from the flowers, which are evolving with the early sunshine, I now have all the answers for all the questions that were never asked and I felt like carving this piece of heart and safe keep for the distant future. 


I believe, despite the utter darkness, which surrounds us at times, we will find the light, because, that light are we. 


What we are sad for is what we are. What we do to overcome the sadness is what we can be. All brave hearts are meant to be broken. A few braver hearts are meant to heal. All we need is a little will !!!

No comments: